Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause a range of health issues.
Many people believe that drying the area and spraying some bleach on it will cure any problem. This is not the case. If mold is not treated properly, it can become an indoor contaminant that can affect the health of your family and the structural safety of your home or building.
Today’s society is beginning to rely on “green products.” DRY ICE BLASTING is a safe alternative to traditional cleaning methods. It is used for mold mitigation, fire restoration, graffiti removal, and much more. Dry ice blasting is a non-abrasive, non-conductive, and non-poisonous cleaning process that uses a compressed air system with soft dry ice pellets that vaporize on impact, causing no secondary waste and removing over 99.9% of the contaminant.