Over the past few years the tri-state area has been plagued with strong storms that have caused areas to flood that have not in the past. Many people believe the just drying the area out and spraying some bleach on it will cure any problem. This is not the case. If mold is not treated properly it can become an indoor contaminate that can affect the health of your family and the structural safety of the building. Our staff is trained in a multi-step process to eradicate the mold, remove it if needed and then sealing the area with Smart Shield ™ to deter future mold growth.